We spent four days inside the United States Coast Guard’s intense, eight-week basic training program in Cape May, New Jersey. Coast Guard recruits undergo an intense journey that’s heavy on both academic and physical challenges. What sets it apart are the brutal “smoke sessions,” where recruits are disciplined as a group for mistakes made by individuals in their respective companies. We were embedded at Training Center Cape May for four days, allowing us to see different companies at various stages of the program, culminating with the emotional graduation ceremony on the Friday of week eight.
MORE MILITARY CONTENT:
Tracking Drug Smugglers And Unauthorized Migrants With The Coast Guard In Miami
What New Army Cadets Go Through On Their First Day At West Point
#CoastGuard #BootCamp #BusinessInsider
Business Insider tells you all you need to know about business, finance, tech, retail, and more.
Subscribe to our channel and visit us at:
BI on Facebook:
BI on Instagram:
BI on Twitter:
What It Takes To Survive Coast Guard Boot Camp
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mách bạn cách cách xóa header nhanh chóng
- Review cách phân trang trong excel và bỏ phân trang
- Hướng dẫn các bước đảo ngược vùng chọn trong Photoshop
- Cuốn cẩm nang hướng dẫn tạo USB cài XP+Windows 7+Hiren’s Boot đầy đủ nhất
- Đánh Giá & Trải Nghiệm Máy Bơm Lốp Xiaomi 70mai MiDrive – Bơm BWM 320i Một Cách Dễ Dàng!