How to Make a Mountain Lion Install Drive or DVD
1) Open the Mac App Store and purchase the OS X Mountain Lion (20$).
IF you’ve already purchased it, all you need to do is go to the Purchased Tab, in the Mac App Store and download it again. You can do this up to 5 times.
2)After it’s done installing, the Mac OS will automatically open the installer. QUIT it.
3) Open Finder and go to your Applications Folder. Now search for the Mountain Lion installer. Once you’ve found it, right click it-Show Package Contents-Contents-Shared Support and the InstallerESD.dmg file should be there.
4)Open Disk Utility, and drag the InstallerESD.dmg file into the Disk Utility sidebar. From here you can either make a bootable disc by clicking “Burn” or a bootable drive by following the next steps:
5) [Only applies for bootable drives]: You will need a driver with at least 5 GB storage capacity, so an 8GB or a 16GB flash drive will do the job.
6)[OPTIONAL] If you would like to add other data on your USB drive, except the OS Mountain Lion, you will have to partition the drive: go to the Partitions tab in the Disk Utility App and select “2 Partitions”. Format the one which you are going to put the Mountain Lion installer in, as Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and click Apply.
7) Now go to the Restore tab in your Disk Utility App and drag the Mac OS X installer into the Source. Once it’s there, simply click Restore and you’re done.
CONGRATULATIONS! You’ve just saved 70$ on a free bootable Mountain Lion drive.
Thank you for watching this video, be sure to LIKE it, leave me a COMMENT, FAVORITE this video and also SUBSCRIBE!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mách bạn cách cách xóa header nhanh chóng
- Review cách phân trang trong excel và bỏ phân trang
- Hướng dẫn các bước đảo ngược vùng chọn trong Photoshop
- Cuốn cẩm nang hướng dẫn tạo USB cài XP+Windows 7+Hiren’s Boot đầy đủ nhất
- Đánh Giá & Trải Nghiệm Máy Bơm Lốp Xiaomi 70mai MiDrive – Bơm BWM 320i Một Cách Dễ Dàng!