Ever want to take Windows XP (or any version of Windows, really) with you wherever you go? Maybe you’d rather use XP than the OS installed on a public computer. Maybe you just want to prank your friends and watch as their computer boots into a 16 year old OS.
Whatever the case, today I’m going to show you how to create a bootable flash drive that will launch Windows XP in a virtual machine on (almost) any computer you plug it into.
sudo apt-get install virtualbox
vboxmanage startvm “Windows XP” –type GUI
cd “C:Program FilesOracleVirtualBox”
vboxmanage clonehd [source file path] [destination path] –format RAW
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mách bạn cách cách xóa header nhanh chóng
- Đánh Giá & Trải Nghiệm Máy Bơm Lốp Xiaomi 70mai MiDrive – Bơm BWM 320i Một Cách Dễ Dàng!
- Hướng dẫn Add Script cho BOL stuido ++ tool Liên minh huyền thoại
- [CODE] CHRISTMAS Update Coming! | Boku No Roblox
- Roblox – BẤT NGỜ TRƯỚC GAMEPASS X2 RARE QUIRK QUAY ALL FOR ONE QUÁ DỄ – (Code) Boku No Roblox