How To Fix SONY TV Won’t Turn ON, Red Light Flashing, Power Supply Board Problem
Sony Android tv stuck in boot loop. Help please!
►PROBLEMS: My Sony Android TV (kdl43w805c) has suddenly stop starting. I can see the logo sony appearing on the TV and white led starting blinking smoothly but then the TV stops and start again forever. I have seen previous mentions of this problem on the forum but it does not seem that anyone has found a solution.
So far I have tried the soft and hard reset. I even tried to force the hard reset using the buttons located on the back of the TV. It did not do anything as the TV keeps starting and stopping all over again
►SOLUTION 1: following troubleshooting step, should be tried that might help
– Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
►SOLUTION 2. Replacement of the mainboard on the TV is needed to resolve the problem. Mainboard is the one where video/ HDMI inputs are located, please click the following link to view main board image and part number info to search/ google it to get replacement board price info if you’re looking to attempt to repair the TV yourself
Similar Common Problems:
1. My sony tv stuck on standby
2. How to fix Sony tv sony tv four circles
3. how to fix Sony Android tv stuck in boot loop
►Video Editing Software: Filmora 9
►Produced by FixNetflix Team
► Please Remember to Subscribe channel:
►Facebook (visit our Page): fb.me/FixNetflix
►Facebook send messages: at m.me/FixNetflix.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mách bạn cách cách xóa header nhanh chóng
- Review cách phân trang trong excel và bỏ phân trang
- Hướng dẫn các bước đảo ngược vùng chọn trong Photoshop
- Cuốn cẩm nang hướng dẫn tạo USB cài XP+Windows 7+Hiren’s Boot đầy đủ nhất
- Đánh Giá & Trải Nghiệm Máy Bơm Lốp Xiaomi 70mai MiDrive – Bơm BWM 320i Một Cách Dễ Dàng!