In this video, I show you how to copy the factory-installed Windows on a 1TB hard drive, to a 360 GB M.2 SSD on a Dell Inspiron 5570. I’ll use Macrium Reflect Free to clone all six partitions to the SSD – including the bootable Windows partition – and I’ll boot from the SSD. In a previously published video, I showed you how to disassemble the Dell Inspiron 5570 in order to install the M.2 SSD.
MAKE SURE to take every precaution before cloning, including 1) creating a rescue disk and 2) creating an image of the original 1 TB drive. I don’t want you to be stuck without Windows in case something goes wrong.
Thanks to Kubomi: “A note that may be important to viewers is that if you have an ‘active’ partition be sure after you drag the partitions that the ‘active’ and ‘primary’ tags match up across both drives otherwise you may run into booting problems, although this can also be solved by having the windows rescue disc at hand.”
Items in this video:
Dell Inspiron 5570 Laptop ►
My Shure Microphone ►
My Focusrite Audio Interface ►
My Nikon Camera ►
My Nikon Lens ►
Thank you to all my subscribers and viewers!
Subscribe here ►
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mách bạn cách cách xóa header nhanh chóng
- Review cách phân trang trong excel và bỏ phân trang
- Hướng dẫn các bước đảo ngược vùng chọn trong Photoshop
- Cuốn cẩm nang hướng dẫn tạo USB cài XP+Windows 7+Hiren’s Boot đầy đủ nhất
- Đánh Giá & Trải Nghiệm Máy Bơm Lốp Xiaomi 70mai MiDrive – Bơm BWM 320i Một Cách Dễ Dàng!