Where to find USB Boot option in HP Pavilion Laptop. How to boot from USB drive in HP Pavilion series laptop.
1.Go to BIOS System Configuration, Enable Legacy Support.
Note:When Legacy Support is enabled, BIOS will load Compatibility Support Module (CSM) to support Legacy OS such as Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows xp and DOS. When Legacy Support is disabled, BIOS will boot in UEFI Mode without CSM to support newer OS such as Windows 8.
2.Move the device ”USB Diskette on key/USB Hard Disk” up in UEFI Boot order.
That’s it, you can boot from USB hard drive (pendrive) in HP Pavilion laptop.
how to boot from USB in HP laptop.
Boot Device Options in Hp pavilion Laptop
How to boot from USB Flash drive in hp pavilion laptop
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mách bạn cách cách xóa header nhanh chóng
- Đánh Giá & Trải Nghiệm Máy Bơm Lốp Xiaomi 70mai MiDrive – Bơm BWM 320i Một Cách Dễ Dàng!
- Hướng dẫn Add Script cho BOL stuido ++ tool Liên minh huyền thoại
- [CODE] CHRISTMAS Update Coming! | Boku No Roblox
- Roblox – BẤT NGỜ TRƯỚC GAMEPASS X2 RARE QUIRK QUAY ALL FOR ONE QUÁ DỄ – (Code) Boku No Roblox